Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Out to Lunch, back in a week.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To those who care (Maybe 1 of you) I will be gone for the week in Nebraska. Her comp is down but I don't plan to be on the computer much any way. (Even though that is where I wrote my first half of The Alien Forum Story.)

  2. #2
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's some lunch. Bon apetit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have returned, unlike General McArthur.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you bring me back that pastrami on rye like I asked?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They were out but I found a pastrami on rye keychain. *Hands mox the Key chain*

  6. #6
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sponsored links are getting on my nerves.

    ...wonder if I can fix that...

  7. #7
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Nope.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM